- UT Southwestern to partner with the University Interscholastic League to track all high school student concussions. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/UT-Southwestern-UIL-Partner-on-Student-Athlete-Concussion-Study-Dubbed-CON-TEX-388871042.html
- Dr. Jesse Fann, a CONTACT investigator, was awarded the Dlin-Fischer Award by the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine and will be presenting a plenary lecture on “Impact of a Telehealth Intervention on Common Co-Morbid Conditions of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in Active Duty Service Members: A Randomized Controlled Trial” In Austin, Texas, November 2016.
- Collaboration helps vets with traumatic brain injuries heal, July 4, 2015 http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20150704/MAGAZINE/307049977
- Helmet Technology Could Help Prevent Traumatic Brain Injuries http://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/archive/2015/August/Pages/HelmetTechnologyCouldHelpPreventTraumaticBrainInjuries.aspx
- The Home Depot Foundation Awards $1.5 Million to NYU Langone Medical Center to Help Veterans with Post-Traumatic Stress and Traumatic Brain Injury Posted on: 16 Jul 2015 http://www.pharmiweb.com/PressReleases/pressrel.asp?ROW_ID=121698#.ValRF_li8UM
- Yesterday, the United States Senate passed S.192, the Older Americans Act (OAA) Reauthorization of 2015. Older Americans Reauthorization Act of 2015 Passes Senate17-Jul-2015
- New antibody treats traumatic brain injury and prevents long-term neurodegeneration July 15, 2015 http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/07/150715133504.htm
- Head Injury? Warning Signs That Signal Trauma http://fox13now.com/2015/07/16/head-injury-warning-signs-that-signal-trauma/